Click here to register for your appointment.
Enrollment for 2019-20 will not open until April. You will receive an email from harrisd@eraisd prompting you to do so.Parents,There are several steps to enrolling your new kindergarten student. We ask that you start preparing now. Most of registration can be completed online, however there are a few items that you will be required to bring to your kinder roundup appointment.Era School uses Parent Portal, which allows you to enroll your new student. If you already have a student attending Era you will use your current account. If you are a first time kinder parent, you will need to select [enroll my new student.] As part of the enrollment process, you will be able to upload required documents. If you have a smart phone, you can use various apps to scan your documents and upload to parent portal. If you are unable to do so, stop the registrar office which is located in the administration building.ITEMS TO COMPLETE BEFORE YOUR KINDER ROUNDUP APPOINTMENT:
- Parent portal enrollment
- Online Registration Packer 2019-20
Contact Mrs. Harris, Registrar, if you have questions or need assistance. Office: 940-665-5961 Select #225 when prompted, Email: email@example.com
ITEMS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING WITH YOU TO YOUR KINDER APPOINTMENT:
- Original Birth Record - if the person enrolling the student is not listed on the birth record, custody documents are required.
If you are unable to upload student documents in parent portal, you are required to bring them to the kinder appointment. They are:
- Original birth record - If the person enrolling the student is not listed on the birth record, custody documents are required.
- Driver's license of the parent/guardian enrolling child
- Immunization record(current)
- Proof of Residency(if in distrist)
- If applicable - custody documents, such as divorce decree, power of attorney, DFPS placement, Foster care placement
Parent/Guardian and Student must attend the appointment. You will have a chance to meet our Kindergarten Teachers, Mrs. Roller and Mrs. Fugate as well as our Principal Mrs. Stevens.
- In order for immunizations to be considered up to date, we must be able to see documentation that the 4/5yr old shots have been given. That would include the 5th DTAP in the series, the 4th polio (IPV), the second MMR, and the second Varicella. There should also be documentation of 2 Hep.A and 3 Hep. B injections. If you have any questions or would like the nurse to look over the immunization record before kinder round up to be sure the record is up to date and your student can complete the enrollment process, you may fax the record to 940-665-3327, or you can scan it into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call ext 223 to set up a time to bring it in.
- If you live in Era I.S.D’s district; you must provide Proof of Residency, the P.O.R. must list your name & physical address. Acceptable documents: Lease/rent agreement, deed, electric/water/waste disposal bill. Unacceptable documents: Cell phone bill, P.O. Box verification letter. Alternate verification is available. Contact Mrs. Harris, Registrar.
- If your child is a transfer applicant, please know that a decision on your child’s application will not be made until the end of June; you will receive email notification. Attending Kindergarten Round-Up does not ensure acceptance for the 2019-20 school year.
**All enrollment documents are required at your appointment in order to enroll your child. We will reschedule your appointment if those items can not be provided.**
If you have any questions please contact Melinda Dean at 940-665-5961x 220 or email@example.com.