Login to: Project ShareWhat is Project Share?
Project Share is an innovative digital learning environment where teachers and students will communicate, collaborate, and access 21st century digital content. Through Project Share, teachers will have access to online professional development (PD) modules, professional learning communities, and digital content repositories.In small districts a few teachers or in some cases one teacher may be responsible for all classes in a subject area. Project Share will provide that teacher the support and resources for collaboration with educators in other districts throughout the state.Helpful resourcesePortfolio Quick Recap
· to edit your Contact Information select My ePortfolio > Contact info from the menu
· To create, edit or delete Welcome Notes, select My ePortfolio > Welcome Notes from left menu
· To create, edit or delete Quicklinks, select My ePortfolio > Quicklinks from the left menu
· To show/hide tools on the public ePortfolio, select Show/Hide Tools at the bottom of the left menu
· To create, edt or delete Custom menus/tools, select My ePortfolio > Options from the left menu, and then select Custom menu/Tools Options in the center of the page
· To change your password, select Change Password at the bottom of the left menu.