We are using Class Dojo to monitor student behavior throughout Era Elementary School. It's a fun way for kids to earn points through positive reinforcement. Students can earn points for being helpful, working quietly, walking in line appropriately, being courteous, etc... Some students will lose points for misbehavior. I encourage you to download the free app to monitor your student's progress throughout the day and so you can see their weekly progress.
I encourage you to download the free app
or go to their website to get connected!
Our Class Rules
1. Listen when others are talking
2. Follow directions
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
4. Work quietly and do not disturb others
5. Show respect for school and personal property
6. Work and play in a safe manner.