Click here to register for your appointment.Bring the following required documents to your child’s appointment:
- Driver’s License of parent enrolling child
- Original Birth Record
- Original Social Security Card
- Immunization Records (up to date)
- Proof of Residency (if in district)
Parent and Student must attend. You will have a chance to meet our Kindergarten Teachers, Mrs. Roller and Mrs. Shumate as well as our Principal Mrs. Stevens.
- In order for immunizations to be considered up to date, we must be able to see documentation that the 4/5yr old shots have been given. That would include the 5th DTAP in the series, the 4th polio (IPV), the second MMR, and the second Varicella. There should also be documentation of 2 Hep.A and 3 Hep. B injections. If you have any questions or would like the nurse to look over the immunization record before kinder round up to be sure the record is up to date and your student can complete the enrollment process, you may fax the record to 940-665-3327, or you can scan it into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call ext 223 to set up a time to bring it in.
- If you live in Era I.S.D’s district; you must provide a Proof of Residency, the P.O.R. must list your name & physical address. Acceptable documents: Lease/rent agreement, deed, electric/water/waste disposal bill. Unacceptable documents: Cell phone bill, P.O. Box verification letter
- If your child is a transfer applicant, please know that a decision on your child’s application will not be made until the end of July; you will receive email notification. Attending Kindergarten Round-Up does not ensure acceptance for the 17-18 school year.
**All enrollment documents are required at your appointment in order to enroll your child. We will reschedule your appointment if those items cannot be provided.**
If you have any questions please contact Melinda Dean at 940-665-5961x 220 or email@example.com.