Enrollment for the 2016-17 school term is now open. In-district students must provide proof of residency in the form of an electric, property or sanitation/water bill showing the physical address in the name of the guardian or parent. If you are unable to provide, you need visit my office. Step 1 and step 2 are required for new and returning students. Thank you, Deanna 
RETURNING STUDENTS - It's time for you to complete the registration process for the 2016-17 school term.  If you have a returning student, complete the Parent Portal Enrollment and Online Registration Packet.  Click on the links below to start the process.  You will need to use a computer or tablet to enroll your student with parent portal, however the online registration packet can easily be completed with your smart phone. Browser specifications are listed on the link.
 1. Parent Portal Enrollment 16/17 - Login, go to account and click on the blue "EDIT" button to verify registration and contact information.  Edit information as necessary, click save/accept and submit. If you do not see a blue edit button beside your student's name, or you do not see your student listed please contact me for assistance. DO NOT select "Manage my new student" tab unless you are actually enrolling a new to district student.  If you have forgotten your user name and/or password, click on the "forgot" link.

2.  Online Registration Packet 16/17 - Proof of residency can be faxed to 940-665-5311, or emailed to Shot records for students who require immunizations can be emailed directly to Dixie Harper, School Nurse, at or faxed.

NEW TO DISTRICT STUDENTS -  Please contact Deanna Harris, Registrar at 940-665-5961 Ext:225.  If you do not live within the boundaries of our district, you will need to complete an application for transfer.  The online link is to your left.  In addition, new in district and new transfer students will need to complete the Online Registration Packet.  The following items need to be presented to the registrar at the time of enrollment: 
   -Proof of residency - Utility bill in your name, tax statement or lease agreement, insurance
   -Withdrawal form from previous school
   -Student birth record
   -Social Security card if issued
   -Immunization record(student must be up to date on shots)
   -A current transcript of grades for high school students  .
Deanna Harris
PEIMS Coordinator/Registrar
940-665-5961 Ext:225
Fax: 940-665-5311